Saturday, November 9, 2013

30 Day Plank Challenge


I'm on the first week of this 30 day challenge.  I LOVE to plank/hover whatever you prefer to call it.  The longest I've ever held so far is 2 minutes and 30 seconds.  Sounds a little scary to get up to that 5 minute one!  I'm currently doing a minute at a time, and a few minutes worth, as opposed to just stopping at the allotted seconds these first few days. Don't hate me because I overachieve...



I will admit, some days core work is a chore.  But seriously, look at the bennies of just ONE move!  I do reverse planks and side planks as well.  Six pack, injury prevention, faster running... sounds worth it to me!
Ok, I'm personally kidding on the six pack part because I eat too many of these:


 I'll report back on my 5 minute hover once I live through it...