Sunday, November 10, 2013

Workout Recap 11/4 - 11/10

Monday - 6 miles... 4:10 AM... Took an AdvoCare SLAM and 3 Catalyst and bolted out the door for some quick miles before hitting the road for a work conference at 6:15 AM.


Tuesday - Tready time.  5 miles. I did some 800s.  I don't remember my logic behind my pace, but I kept it challenging, and the time flew by.  I was also incredibly sweaty.
Noon - Body Pump Express (45 minutes)  I increased my weight on squats, and we did the killer lunge track.  

NEW SHOES! I had to get my treadmill Wave Riders. Must stay CLEAN!
Wednesday - Spin class (45 minutes)  This was a chore for me, I just wasn't feeling it.  My foot cramped up during class, and I just couldn't get back into it.  The charlie horse pain lingered, and actually spread up into my calf.  Not cool.




 

Thursday - 7 miles.  Lifted shoulders and core at noon.

Wore my favorite Under Armour coat and refueled with some Apple Pie coffee! YUM
Friday - REST DAY.  My legs needed this.
 

Saturday - 10 miles.  My legs still felt like lead, my whole body felt like lead actually.  I started out way too fast, ended up kind of tanking.  It was a little bit windy, and mentally I was just not feeling it.  I intended to do 11, but barely made the 10 and called it a day.  That's just the way it goes sometimes right...


Sunday - Spin class (60 minutes) plus weights totally about a half hour.  My heart rate strap came loose about 4 minutes into class, so I don't have a pretty pic with my stats.  I love the hour long spin classes as opposed to the 45 minute.  Not sure why, maybe it's the time of day.  That 1:30 time frame seems to have me in the right mood to spin for days.