Sunday, February 2, 2014

Workout Recap 1/27 - 2/2

Instead of Workout Recap, I should just start calling these posts running recap.  I do miss doing the variety of workouts I used to do when I wasn't in full blown training mode, but right now it's all about the run!

Monday - 8 miles on the treadmill.  No set workout, just make it through.  CXWORX (30 minutes)



Tuesday - Body Pump Express at lunch and 40 minutes on the elliptical after work.  I was dragging all day, but made it through.  I really found myself appreciating my light cross training day!

Wednesday - 7 miles, pyramid style.  Kicked my tail!  I skipped CXWORX at lunch, I felt really drug out and had a tight IT band.  The run was it for the day.



Thursday - 6 miles, some speedwork.  I did a couple mile repeats.  Again, feeling kind of blah.  Made it to the Y at lunch for weights and abs.  I did all legs, extensions, curls, wall sits, and some lunges.



Friday - CXWORX (30 minutes) and Body Pump (60 minutes) I'm LOVING the new releases for both CX and Pump right now.  This coming week will be the last week of doing only the new releases, and I'm a little sad.  Pump makes me super sore in the shoulders every time.  The lunge track also left me feeling rather shaky on Friday night!

Saturday - 13.1 miles.  I posted about it here.



Sunday - 5 miles OUTSIDE!  It was a gorgeous afternoon!  It felt great to get one run in outside this week, even if it was my shortest, and my recovery run.  It was perfect.  Finished off with T25 ab intervals.