Sunday, March 9, 2014

Workout Recap 3/3 - 3/9

Pretty boring and basic week.  I found myself pretty fatigued by the middle of the week and hit a rough patch.  Nothing some solid rest couldn't cure!

Monday - 6 miles on the treadmill.  I did a warm up mile, 4 miles at tempo, and a cool down. 



Tuesday - Body Pump Express at noon and CXWORX and 25 minutes elliptical after work.

Wednesday - 7 miles outside after work.  It was a perfect night, I just was in turtle mode.  I struggled with pace from the start and it just got worse.  The sidewalks were a little snowy and icy in some spots, so that will be my excuse I guess.



Thursday - 3.5 miles.  This was the rough night when I realized I'm SHOT.  I had 7 on schedule and nearly died getting 3.5...

Friday - REST!! I didn't do a darn thing!

Saturday - 18 miles.  It was around 20 degrees, sunny, PERFECTION!  I felt great the entire run.  This was definitely a solid confidence boost after feeling shaky on my last couple runs.





Sunday - 4 miles easy outside.  It's in the 60s today! But the wind is crazy of course.

Basic week, not a lot of pictures.  I'm cutting back the mileage a little bit this week and focusing on some speed work to get ready for my 5 mile race on Saturday!