Sunday, June 29, 2014

Workout Recap 6/23 - 6/29

Another week down... June is FLYING!
Week two of my strength training plan was a success!  I feel stronger already!

Monday - 6 mile run, CXWORX, and shoulders after work.  I love my new UA tank!
Tuesday - 6.05 miles again, 8:26 avg pace this time.  It was much more humid on Tuesday morning than Monday.  I lifted legs for 30 minutes at lunch.

Wednesday - 30 minutes of random cardio and Body Pump.  I managed to hurt my wrist during shoulder track.  I wasn't able to finish the track, aka the push ups.  My wrist took about a day and a half to feel normal again, must have sprained it a bit.

Thursday - 4 miserable, rotten miles.  Yuck.  I barely made it back home.

Friday - CXWORX and one hour of weights.  I did some cardio in between sets.  I lifted legs, glutes, back, and biceps.  It was a killer workout!

Saturday - 6.2 miles @ 8:18 avg pace.  I got up and headed out early so I could get ready to go look at wedding dresses!  Turns out I found the one on my first official try.  SCORE!




Sunday - 4 miles @ 8:10 avg in da heeeeat!  I ran right about 1:15PM which I NEVER do.  I am determined to make the stupid 100 miles in June challenge, so I needed the miles.  It wasn't a bad run, it was just a sweatfest!