Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Advocare MNS Max 3 Review



It’s been about a month since I finished my first ever Advocare 24 Day Challenge.  I felt great after the challenge, and decided to continue with another 14 day pack of the Metabolic Nutrition System (MNS) packets.
The MNS packets are part of the Max phase of the challenge, and are recommended for continued use post-challenge.
Here’s what the MNS Max 3 is all about:

MNS® Max 3
Multinutrient Dietary Supplement
KEY BENEFITS:
·         Provides a comprehensive system for weight loss and weight-management*
·         Supports advanced core nutrition and wellness*
·         Provides sustained-release energy*
·         Includes 65 percent of the daily recommendation of calcium
·         Offers excellent nutritional support for bones and connective tissue*
·         Contains a full gram of omega-3 fatty acids in each serving
·         Supports the digestive and intestinal systems*
·         Encourages great skin tone and elasticity*
·         Helps support visual acuity and performance of sustained visual tasks*
·         Provides more than 50 vitamins, minerals, herbal extracts, antioxidants, and other nutrients for comprehensive health and wellness*

For more specific information, follow this link to the product on Advocare’s website.

There are three different types of the MNS system, depending on your needs determines which one you should take with or after your challenge.  Max 3 incorporates both appetite control and energy.  MNS C is focused on appetite control and MNS E is energy.  I took MNS C with my 24 Day Challenge and found it extremely helpful in appetite control, and I also felt more energized.  MNS Max 3 has surpassed those results, in my opinion.  I feel AMAZING!  I have sustained energy, as well as the appetite control.  

I will admit, my eating did fall slightly off the wagon post-challenge.  Mostly in the form of carbs.  It’s summer and I’ve had several bowls of fro-yo and beer on the weekends.  Overall, I’ve stayed away from candy, chips, pop, and coffee.  CRAZY thing about the coffee because that was the hardest thing for me to give up during the cleanse.  I remember cheating on day 2 or 3 and having coffee.  Since then, I don’t even think about it!  I grab an ice cold Spark in the mornings and head to work!

I plan to do another challenge later this fall, and of course one next spring before my wedding.  If I had a million dollars, I would stay on the MNS packets, but they are pretty pricey.  I plan to always cycle another packet post-challenge for good measure.

If you are looking for some extra energy and appetite control, but don’t want to go into the full extent of the challenge, I encourage you to give the MNS line a try!