Monday, July 14, 2014

Workout Recap 7/7 - 7/13

Super UNEVENTFUL week...

Monday - 6 miles and CXWORX.  Never miss a Monday!

Tuesday - 6 miles and weights (I can't even remember which muscle group, oops)  My throat was KILLING me, but I was able to run strong.  I never really came down with anything major, I think it was allergy related, but a week long sore throat is not fun.

Wednesday - Body Pump and like 10 minutes of cardio.  Throat again...

Thursday - 6 mile progression run.  I actually pulled this one off.  Lifted back and biceps.

Friday - CXWORX and Body Pump

Saturday - 7 miles on the treadmill.  I kind of forgot what treadmill running was like.  It was stormy looking outside, so I threw in a Gossip Girl DVD and ran.  I did a warm up mile and then would do 800s with easy 800s in between.  This is a totally random workout that helps the time go a little faster!  I think I sweat out 500 gallons of water during this just being inside.  Yuck.

Sunday - REST!  We hung out by the pool all day!  I did attempt some pool running and some flutter kicks, but most of the time I was immobile!