Not much excitement to see here. Pretty basic week. Still recovering from the horrible four day flu.
Monday - REST. Still sick :(
Tuesday - HUMAN again!! Wahooo! Took advantage of probably the last outdoor run for quite awhile. I don't do the snow runs, or the below 25 degree temps. No thank you. This was a nice morning, about 29-30 degrees. I had lead legs from being confined to the couch, but it was a decent run.
CXWORX 30 minutes
Wednesday - 5 miles on the tread. This was HARD. Oh man, just brutal. My legs just wouldn't go. I wanted to quit several times, but gutted it out to the 5 and hit STOP.
CXWORX for 30 minutes at noon.
Thursday - Body Pump Express 40 minutes and Arc Trainer 50 minutes. I went the extra second, don't let the picture fool you!
Friday - Ridiculously sore from Body Pump... I went for 30 easy minutes on the elliptical and 10 minutes of torture on the Stairmaster. Holy sweat fest.
Saturday - 7 miles. Finally feeling strong again! I took a pic, but I can't find it :( My time was 55 minutes I believe.
Sunday - Spin class 60 minutes and 10 minutes on the Stairmaster. Again, ouchie.
Here's to a HEALTHY week ahead :)
No comments:
Post a Comment