Monday - 1 mile (8:35 pace) Then I went shopping. Hit the Y for some cross training, 60 minutes on the arc trainer. I hate that the machine shows I'm always a second or two short. I'm not, I swear.
Tuesday - 8 miles (64 minutes) to finish off 2013! I finished the year with 1240.47 miles, which was almost double my 2012 yearly total. I did T25 Ab Intervals after my run.
Wednesday - 8 miles (64:34) and Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred (Level 1) Holy sweaty mess. I LOVE Jillian's workouts, especially the quick 30 Day Shred levels.
Thursday - 6 miles (48:46) Easy run, followed by Jillian again. I stuck with the first level all week, and yes, it's the easiest by a long shot. But it is intense every time. I did some strength training over my lunch break and focused on quads and hamstrings. I did the basic seated extensions and curls and threw in some wall sits for good measure.
Friday - Body Pump (60 minutes) The lack of strength training this past week made this a little tough and made me a little sore the next day.
Saturday - 8 miles (64:29) I was tired and sore, and this was just hard. End of story.
Sunday - REST DAY!
No comments:
Post a Comment