Super UNEVENTFUL week...
Monday - 6 miles and CXWORX. Never miss a Monday!
Tuesday - 6 miles and weights (I can't even remember which muscle group, oops) My throat was KILLING me, but I was able to run strong. I never really came down with anything major, I think it was allergy related, but a week long sore throat is not fun.
Wednesday - Body Pump and like 10 minutes of cardio. Throat again...
Thursday - 6 mile progression run. I actually pulled this one off. Lifted back and biceps.
Friday - CXWORX and Body Pump
Saturday - 7 miles on the treadmill. I kind of forgot what treadmill running was like. It was stormy looking outside, so I threw in a Gossip Girl DVD and ran. I did a warm up mile and then would do 800s with easy 800s in between. This is a totally random workout that helps the time go a little faster! I think I sweat out 500 gallons of water during this just being inside. Yuck.
Sunday - REST! We hung out by the pool all day! I did attempt some pool running and some flutter kicks, but most of the time I was immobile!
No comments:
Post a Comment