Tuesday - Tready time. 5 miles. I did some 800s. I don't remember my logic behind my pace, but I kept it challenging, and the time flew by. I was also incredibly sweaty.
Noon - Body Pump Express (45 minutes) I increased my weight on squats, and we did the killer lunge track.
| NEW SHOES! I had to get my treadmill Wave Riders. Must stay CLEAN! |
Thursday - 7 miles. Lifted shoulders and core at noon.
| Wore my favorite Under Armour coat and refueled with some Apple Pie coffee! YUM |
Saturday - 10 miles. My legs still felt like lead, my whole body felt like lead actually. I started out way too fast, ended up kind of tanking. It was a little bit windy, and mentally I was just not feeling it. I intended to do 11, but barely made the 10 and called it a day. That's just the way it goes sometimes right...
Sunday - Spin class (60 minutes) plus weights totally about a half hour. My heart rate strap came loose about 4 minutes into class, so I don't have a pretty pic with my stats. I love the hour long spin classes as opposed to the 45 minute. Not sure why, maybe it's the time of day. That 1:30 time frame seems to have me in the right mood to spin for days.
No comments:
Post a Comment