Friday we decorated the reception hall. Sarah was very calm and cool! I might have started throwing the empty wine bottles at people, but she was never a bridezilla :) The hall turned out AHmazing! I think mama Karen should go pro with her Pinterest inspired decorations! Sarah is super creative, and I loved all of her colors. I wish I had pictures... I will steal them as they appear on Facebook...
My beautiful bouquet made by Sarah!
| I got my nails did! First manicure in foreva! |
Mr. and Mrs. Nelson on the trolley, along with their beautiful daughter Leigha! The trolley ride was a blast!
The BEAUTIFUL bride and myself. We stopped at Mel's and had a few drinks, and took some cool pictures. Even some with another wedding party. Good ol' small towns.
| Rachel, the Maid of Honor, and I on the trolley! |
Finally got this guy to take a good picture. Don't worry, he didn't appear to be taking ANY sort of note on the wedding idea thing...Sarah and Tim had a photo booth in the back of the reception, which was a blast! I didn't take a pic of our print out, but it was pretty hilarious. Everyone was always lined up back there!
Congratulations Sarah and Tim!! I love you both, and wish you a lifetime of LOVE, laughter, and happiness!! I hope you enjoyed every second of your special day!
No comments:
Post a Comment