Monday - 7 miles (8:20 avg pace) easy, steady state run.
Tuesday - Cross training. 30 minutes arc trainer and shoulder workout. Shoulder workout looks a little like this, with a few extra moves thrown in. I've also increased reps, this week I did 3 sets of 12 reps.
| Cross training in my Mizuno Wave Elixirs |
Thursday - 6 miles (8:34 avg pace) EASY run. I set out planning on 5 miles (bribe to myself to get out of bed) but as soon as I got out there I didn't feel like turning around at what would have made 5, I trucked on to get my 6. My legs were feeling the effects of my workout yesterday, I was tanked by the end of this run.
Friday - Body Pump. My first class in over a year! I was pretty nervous about being sore, looking like an idiot, dropping a weight on my foot... class went well, I do miss going regularly, and I will try to get back into it especially this winter. This class was a special party class for my friend Sarah who gets married NEXT weekend!! It was a lot of fun to hang out with all the girls and get our sweat on.
| My new shoes and my bar LOADED with weight :) |
| My new Champion ear band from Target.. LOVE it, there is a hole for my ponytail in the back! |
No comments:
Post a Comment