After reading Janae’s post this morning about winning a Boston Marathon treadmill!... I got to thinking about what would be on my ultimate running bucket/wish list. If money (or real life aka work…) was no object, what would I want most…
Dream treadmill – Woodway. If the amazing Emz can run on one for 22+ hours, I think I could handle a long run or two on one! A close second in the dream tread category would be the Boston treadmill. How cool would that be.

Dream races – If I had all the $$ and time in the world to be gone from work, I would for sure do one of the runDisney races. Probably the Tinkerbell half marathon!
A Rock N Roll Series race is on my “real world” bucket list. I hope to get one of these in within the next year or two. I love country music, but I hear Nashville is on the hilly side?
A Rock N Roll Series race is on my “real world” bucket list. I hope to get one of these in within the next year or two. I love country music, but I hear Nashville is on the hilly side?
Gear – I shell out plenty of dollaz on my gear, but I would have an endless drawer of Pro Compression socks and sleeves and now their new arm sleeves! As Nebraska winter approaches, I will need to stock up on lots of cold weather gear to do as much outdoor running as possible. I would have an endless supply of Nike Tempo shorts as well. Some days I think I already do though…

No comments:
Post a Comment