The price is right. $19.99 and free shipping. Heck yeah!
Colors: You can pick the color combination of your choice. I chose a black case with a pink zipper.
Size: I was shocked at all I could fit in that little pouch! I plan on only carrying my iPhone 5S in it during the actual race, but it could hold fuel and a key in addition to the phone. I won’t have a key since my mom will be driving me, and I’m still figuring out the fuel situation. I will carry what I can in my handheld, and I think I will pin a couple of gels on the inside of my shorts or capris. I’m doing this mainly for accessibility to everything. I want to be able to access my phone to change songs, text for mercy… ya know, those things. And I want to be able to grab a gel when I need it and not worry about dropping my precious iPhone on the ground.
Comfort: It stays in place perfectly. I have to wear it down snug to my waist. I initially put it on a little too high, well it slid up quickly and was too lose. It’s adjustable, but the basic setting worked fine for me. It's a standard size that fits 25 to 50 inch waist. I wear a 29” waist pant.
THE ORIGINAL SMALL PERSONAL ITEM BELT ®
The SPIbelt™ will expand to hold any smart phone, keys, cash, credit cards, and even a passport. The SPIbelt™ is ideal for fitness, travel, medical needs, and so much more. The SPIbelt™ is sleek, secure, and does not bounce.
Product Features:
Proudly made in Austin, Texas.
- See more at: http://www.spibelt.com/products/spibelt/the-original-spibelt#sthash.HmfJJg6G.dpuf
The SPIbelt™ will expand to hold any smart phone, keys, cash, credit cards, and even a passport. The SPIbelt™ is ideal for fitness, travel, medical needs, and so much more. The SPIbelt™ is sleek, secure, and does not bounce.
Product Features:
- Will not bounce.
- Expandable, secure, low-profile pocket.
- Comfortable, soft elastic prevents chaffing.
- Sturdy buckle and glides for even the most active users.
- Pocket expands to 6" x 3" x 2"
Proudly made in Austin, Texas.
- See more at: http://www.spibelt.com/products/spibelt/the-original-spibelt#sthash.HmfJJg6G.dpuf
THE ORIGINAL SMALL PERSONAL ITEM BELT ®
The SPIbelt™ will expand to hold any smart phone, keys, cash, credit cards, and even a passport. The SPIbelt™ is ideal for fitness, travel, medical needs, and so much more. The SPIbelt™ is sleek, secure, and does not bounce.
Product Features:
Proudly made in Austin, Texas.
- See more at: http://www.spibelt.com/products/spibelt/the-original-spibelt#sthash.HmfJJg6G.dpuf
The SPIbelt™ will expand to hold any smart phone, keys, cash, credit cards, and even a passport. The SPIbelt™ is ideal for fitness, travel, medical needs, and so much more. The SPIbelt™ is sleek, secure, and does not bounce.
Product Features:
- Will not bounce.
- Expandable, secure, low-profile pocket.
- Comfortable, soft elastic prevents chaffing.
- Sturdy buckle and glides for even the most active users.
- Pocket expands to 6" x 3" x 2"
Proudly made in Austin, Texas.
- See more at: http://www.spibelt.com/products/spibelt/the-original-spibelt#sthash.HmfJJg6G.dpuf
THE ORIGINAL SMALL PERSONAL ITEM BELT ®
The SPIbelt™ will expand to hold any smart phone, keys, cash, credit cards, and even a passport. The SPIbelt™ is ideal for fitness, travel, medical needs, and so much more. The SPIbelt™ is sleek, secure, and does not bounce.
Product Features:
Proudly made in Austin, Texas.
- See more at: http://www.spibelt.com/products/spibelt/the-original-spibelt#sthash.HmfJJg6G.dpuf
The SPIbelt™ will expand to hold any smart phone, keys, cash, credit cards, and even a passport. The SPIbelt™ is ideal for fitness, travel, medical needs, and so much more. The SPIbelt™ is sleek, secure, and does not bounce.
Product Features:
- Will not bounce.
- Expandable, secure, low-profile pocket.
- Comfortable, soft elastic prevents chaffing.
- Sturdy buckle and glides for even the most active users.
- Pocket expands to 6" x 3" x 2"
Proudly made in Austin, Texas.
- See more at: http://www.spibelt.com/products/spibelt/the-original-spibelt#sthash.HmfJJg6G.dpuf
The
SPIbelt™ will expand to hold any smart phone, keys, cash, credit cards,
and even a passport. The SPIbelt™ is ideal for fitness, travel, medical
needs, and so much more. The SPIbelt™ is sleek, secure, and does not
bounce.
Product Features:
- See more at: http://www.spibelt.com/products/spibelt/the-original-spibelt#sthash.HmfJJg6G.dpuf
I have never tried a Flipbelt or any of the others
out there, so I don’t have a comparison, but for the price, I thought
this was a pretty good deal.
Product Features:
- Will not bounce.
- Expandable, secure, low-profile pocket.
- Comfortable, soft elastic prevents chaffing.
- Sturdy buckle and glides for even the most active users.
- Pocket expands to 6" x 3" x 2"
- See more at: http://www.spibelt.com/products/spibelt/the-original-spibelt#sthash.HmfJJg6G.dpuf
No comments:
Post a Comment