Last full week of March! Holy cow, where is this year going?! I did think March was a bit of a long month, but yet, not really. The weather has been kind of crazy, but all in all, it was a decent month for training.
Monday - Cross training and CXWORX. I ran 11 miles last Saturday and Sunday, so I opted for cross training on Monday.
Tuesday - 7 miles of happiness! This run felt great! I went to Body Pump Express at lunch, and even after some killer squats, my legs were ready for a run!
Wednesday - CXWORX and 5 treadmill miles. I was reeeeeally hesitant to get back on the treadmill after it made my foot hurt last week, but it went ok. The wind was 40 MPH and there was a high wind warning. I was happy to stay inside during that.
Thursday - 6 miles outside before work in the drizzle. It was still nice and warm in the morning, but that drizzle turned to snow later. BOO.
Friday - REST.
Saturday - 18 miles! This long run felt fantastic! It was definitely the confidence boost I needed after the last two weeks. Next week I'm set to tackle 20!
Sunday - 4 miles at 8:22. This was a "recovery" run and I still felt like I was bolting out strong! My legs felt great after the long run, and I had to really contain myself not to run further.
No comments:
Post a Comment