Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Workout Recap 11/11 - 11/17


This week was the longest week of my life... it's amazing how healing exercise can be during difficult and sad times.  "Sweating it out" is my therapy.  At the beginning of the week, I ran with my usual one angel by my side.  By the end, I was running with two.  I will forever be running with two, one on each side.  My biggest cheerleaders, smiling the whole way.
 
Monday - Treadmill time.  6 miles.  I did one warmup mile 7.0, then did mile repeats 8.0, 8.1, and then through in some 800s. 
Noon - CXWORX 30 minutes

Tuesday -  Cross training on the arc trainer (60 minutes)


Wednesday - 7 miles on the treadmill.  I did mile repeats again, I was feeling really strong.

Thursday - 7.25 miles back outside (8:33 avg pace) Body Pump Express (40 minutes)


Friday - I got to run a little later, and watch the most beautiful sunrise.  It was an incredible morning.  9 miles (8:33 avg pace)


Saturday - Hit the YMCA in the afternoon for 60 minutes on the arc trainer and some weights.

Sunday - 7.5 miles (8:25 avg pace)