Friday, December 6, 2013

Friday Favorites



I loudly sang “My Favorite Things” along with the Von Trapp kids on the live “Sound of Music” last night on NBC.  “Snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes” are NOT a few of my favorite things.  But I have some others I’m digging right now.

Nothing better than holiday flavored coffee creamer.  The best part of waking up is having this in your cup.  Enough said.



Biggest Loser!!  I was sick and stuck to the couch for four straight days, so I got completely caught up on this season!  I am a little bummed they condense it down so much now.  (Like not getting to see the current progress of the person who went home until the beginning of the next week kind of stinks.)  I love Jillian, Bob, and Dolvett!  I would pay serious dolla for one training session with either one of them!!  I have so many favorites on this season, I think Rachel might be my new favorite after this last week.



Song that’s been on repeat for almost a month now:  Helluva Life by Frankie Ballard.  Music has always been an easy therapy for me, but this song really did wonders.  I’m pretty sure I listened to it at least 20 times a day during a couple tough weeks recently.



Happy Friday!!!