Sunday, December 8, 2013

Workout Recap 12/2 - 12/8

Not much excitement to see here.  Pretty basic week.  Still recovering from the horrible four day flu.  

Monday - REST.  Still sick :(

Tuesday - HUMAN again!! Wahooo!  Took advantage of probably the last outdoor run for quite awhile.  I don't do the snow runs, or the below 25 degree temps.  No thank you.  This was a nice morning, about 29-30 degrees.  I had lead legs from being confined to the couch, but it was a decent run.
CXWORX 30 minutes


Wednesday - 5 miles on the tread.  This was HARD.  Oh man, just brutal.  My legs just wouldn't go.  I wanted to quit several times, but gutted it out to the 5 and hit STOP.
CXWORX for 30 minutes at noon.





Thursday - Body Pump Express 40 minutes and Arc Trainer 50 minutes.  I went the extra second, don't let the picture fool you!

 
Friday - Ridiculously sore from Body Pump... I went for 30 easy minutes on the elliptical and 10 minutes of torture on the Stairmaster.  Holy sweat fest.

Saturday - 7 miles.  Finally feeling strong again!  I took a pic, but I can't find it :(  My time was 55 minutes I believe.

Sunday - Spin class 60 minutes and 10 minutes on the Stairmaster.  Again, ouchie.

Here's to a HEALTHY week ahead :)