Monday, December 16, 2013

Workout Recap 12/9 - 12/15

Monday – 6.2 miles. CXWORX (30 minutes) 



Tuesday – Body Pump Express (40 minutes) 

Wednesday – 6 miles. CXWORX (30 minutes) FIRST night of Focus T25! Beta Cardio (25 minutes) I think I went to bed right after this. I was wiped out. 



Thursday – T25 Speed 1.0 (25 minutes) followed by 1.3 miles on the treadmill. This was the beginning of the end for my left calf. My calves were definitely feeling the burn on Wednesday night during Cardio, but felt decent during Speed 1.0, and I was sporting some Pro Compression sleeves. The goal was the T25 workout followed by 5 easy treadmill miles. FAIL. My calf gave one distinct pull and that was it. I hobbled off in defeat. 

Friday – Weights hit arms and legs (30 minutes) T25 Total Body Circuit (25 minutes) OK, I did not give my all on the TBC, I really went half speed, took most of the modifiers, and still almost didn’t make it. Sore calf or not, this was TOUGH. 



Saturday – 10 miles T25 Ab Intervals. Nothing like laying your towel on your mat to do ab intervals when you are as drenched as you would be post-shower… CONFESSION, I only made it 20 of the 25 minutes of the ab intervals. I had trouble getting set up for each new move, I learned I need to watch each one first so I know exactly what I supposed to be doing, and maybe what the modifier is doing… 

I'm in a full blown hibernation mode, contrary to the belief of the cute bear in the pic...

Sunday – Arc Trainer (60 minutes) and not much else... Laaaaaazy day. 

Since T25 came in the mail mid-week, I don’t know that this counts as my first week of the program. I plan to officially start it on a Monday, but I may need to wait until my calf is full strength.