Hello, I'm a slacker. On just about everything. Posts, Christmas shopping, T25....
Only good news on the homefront is my calf is almost 100%. It still has it's moments. Good thing for KT Tape and Pro Compression.
Monday - 6 miles. CXWORX (30 minutes)
Tuesday - OUTSIDE!!! It was about 25-26 degrees when I went out, felt pretty good! I wore a base layer of a Nike Pro long-sleeved shirt, a tech fit t-shirt, and then my Under Armour coat. Bottoms were regular socks, Pro Compression socks, and Under Armour tights. I wore a hat and gloves of course.
Wednesday - CXWORX (30 minutes) Body Pump (60 minutes) Arc Trainer (10 minutes) This was my first full length Body Pump class in a while and I was feeling the burn!
Thursday - 5 miles. Easy, nothing too exciting.
Friday - CXWORX (30 minutes) This was my rest day. Not much else went on...
Saturday - 10 miles on the mill. I don't mind hitting the 10 mark, but it's going to take some mental preparation to get over that without croaking of boredom. I did watch Newlyweds with Nick and Jessica, that kept me pretty entertained. I was obsessed with these two, and yes, I know they broke up...
Sunday - Elliptical (35 minutes) Body Pump (60 minutes) Arc Trainer (10 minutes) YAY for strength training twice this week!!
No comments:
Post a Comment