Sunday, December 1, 2013

Workout Recap 11/25 - 12/1

EVERYTHING seemed to be a struggle this week.  The first part of the week I struggled with motivation, the second part, I was totally down for the count...

Monday - CXWORX (30 minutes)  Arc Trainer (40 minutes) and some weights.  Not bad...



Tuesday - 6 miles treadmill (47 minutes) and lunch hour Body Pump Express (40 minutes)
After work we had a city rec volleyball game and we WON in three sets!  Lots of fun!


Wednesday - CXWORX (30 minutes) and some random weights after work.  We got off at 3 for the holiday (WOOT!) So I headed back to the Y for 30 minutes on the elliptical and did both legs and arms.  I was pretty pumped about my strength training for the week!

Thursday - THANKSGIVING!  Started the day with 8 treadmill miles.  I felt really good, the rest of the day kind of went downhill....

Friday - Congratulations, you have THE FLU.  Even at 24 years of age, I still literally cried out loud for my mommy every time I puked... ugh.  Worst 12 hour bug I've ever had.

Saturday - Still sick.  Cleaning the house and making a 15 minute trip to Target was the extent of my activity.

Sunday - 6 miles (8:26 pace)  YAY RUNNING!  Ok, that wasn't really how I felt.  It took me a little bit to get going again, and not feel like falling over.

Seriously, the first of December!! It was a PERFECT morning, about 28 degrees and literally no wind.