Tuesday, October 8, 2013

I LoVe Pumpkin!

http://rlv.zcache.co.uk/running_dessert_round_stickers-r6fe3c663a80d4abd9791e80049432846_v9waf_8byvr_324.jpg
  
I love fall! The temperatures are running perfection right now! I am obsessed with pumpkin flavored ANYTHING, pumpkin candles, you name it. I love it. I came across some recipes online that I’ve been making to satisfy my pumpkin cravings! 

Pumpkin Spice Muffins 
This is a Weight Watchers recipe apparently. I don’t know the points, but each muffin is about 95 cals. They are ridiculously easy, even for someone with little to know baking talent. Here’s what you need: 
- 1 can pumpkin 
- 1 spice cake mix 
- water (I use my pumpkin can and fill half way) Mix together. Pour into muffin tin. Bake for 20-22 minutes at 350 and bam. Muffins! I leave a few out to eat and stick the rest in the freezer to warm up whenever I want. Hot and yummy every time! 




Pumpkin Pie French Toast 
I came across this recipe on Instagram and began drooling immediately. I had everything I needed to make it which was the best part! 
- ¼ cup pumpkin 
- ½ cup egg whites (I use liquid) 
- 2 TBSP almond milk. I usually add a little bit more 
- Stevia (I use two packets) 
- Cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice to taste Stir mixture together and then add your bread. I use Sara Lee 45 Calorie and Delightful Whole Wheat bread. I usually break up two and a half pieces and stir into the mixture. Microwave covered for 3 minutes. Let it cool. Top with SYRUP and enjoy! 

Other pumpkin things I love but don’t make:

 http://blog.dairyqueen.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/DQ10Q4059P_Pumpkin_Pie_28_3x3.jpg     http://thetestmarketevolution.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/yoplait-pumpkin-pie.jpg