Tuesday, October 8, 2013
I LoVe Pumpkin!
I love fall! The temperatures are running perfection right now! I am obsessed with pumpkin flavored ANYTHING, pumpkin candles, you name it. I love it. I came across some recipes online that I’ve been making to satisfy my pumpkin cravings!
Pumpkin Spice Muffins
This is a Weight Watchers recipe apparently. I don’t know the points, but each muffin is about 95 cals. They are ridiculously easy, even for someone with little to know baking talent. Here’s what you need:
- 1 can pumpkin
- 1 spice cake mix
- water (I use my pumpkin can and fill half way) Mix together. Pour into muffin tin. Bake for 20-22 minutes at 350 and bam. Muffins! I leave a few out to eat and stick the rest in the freezer to warm up whenever I want. Hot and yummy every time!
Pumpkin Pie French Toast
I came across this recipe on Instagram and began drooling immediately. I had everything I needed to make it which was the best part!
- ¼ cup pumpkin
- ½ cup egg whites (I use liquid)
- 2 TBSP almond milk. I usually add a little bit more
- Stevia (I use two packets)
- Cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice to taste Stir mixture together and then add your bread. I use Sara Lee 45 Calorie and Delightful Whole Wheat bread. I usually break up two and a half pieces and stir into the mixture. Microwave covered for 3 minutes. Let it cool. Top with SYRUP and enjoy!
Other pumpkin things I love but don’t make: