Sunday, March 30, 2014

Best week ever



POPTimberBWE

Anyone remember that show on VH1 that would recap a week in celebrity news or TV gossip?  It was one of my favorites and a sure fire giggle.

Anyway... I might not be the Pope or Justin Timberlake, but I think I had one of the best weeks ever.

The BF and I hit the 3 year dating anniversary mark.  I used to think it was lame to have a dating anniversary, like "happy 6 months babe" like high school... Three years is a while, and I thought it was kind of a big deal.



I had some good runs and felt great.  It was a HUGE improvement over last week when I felt very down on myself.


LOTS of foam rolling made for happy legs!



I found heaven in a bag.  No really, this coffee smells AMAZING.  Oh yeah, it tastes amazing also.  Thanks Target.



You might think well what's SO great about this week?  I GOT A NEW CAR!!!



New to me, it's a 2013, which is the newest vehicle I've ever had.  I'm pretty excited about Mr. Escape!